Old September 17th 04, 07:29 PM
VideoGuy

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
VideoGuy wrote:
"Plane Pieces Inc" wrote in message
om...

Hi everyone,

Saw this group and wanted to say a quick hello and introduce you to
Plane Pieces Inc.( www.planepieces.com ). Plane Pieces Inc

Maybe you should try rec.aviation.products and be bit more honest

bye bye

- I don't have a dog in this fight.
- I agree this is the wrong newsgroup for this advertising.
- I don't see the dishonesty. What's dishonest?

Dave

OK,

I 'll try to be a bit more specific. I run a coupla small businesses, and
feel if I can't be honest with my customers and potential custoimers, then I
don't deserve to HAVE customers. I may not always win the job, but my bids
are specific, and honest. I do NOT misrepresent who I am, what the customer
is to receive, or any part of the process. That's the way *I*wish to be
treated, and therefore always try to conduct myself in the same manner.

Mr. Butler's message to this NG gave the impression he was a business,
selling aviation products; even giving his web address. One would expect at
the very least this "website" to give information about this business,
(location, contact info, etc). None of that was to be found. Only a link
to various eBay auctions. From my point of view, this seemed to be less
than honest

Now, IMO operating a business where you SELL aviation products or services
is not comparable to auctioning a bunch of stuff on eBay. Bet that more
than a just few others will agree with this distinction. Mr. Butler was
hoping to generate interest in his eBay auctions, and used this NG for that
purpose.

Gary -poor, but honest- Kasten