Old July 9th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Grounded - Where to get rid of the Building Materials?

Rocketeer wrote:
Hi Folks:

The FAA made it official, and I appealed all the way, but the heart
monitor put the stake in the plans I made. I am grounded. I was going
to build a Renegade, Charlie Lasher's Formula V from the 80's.

So, I have to forget building the plane. I have $300.00 of Wicks
chrome-moly 4130 in 6' lengths, of 4 different diameters. Where can I
get this stuff sold?

And I have the plans, if anyone is interested.

Curtis Scholl

I would help if you posted your location. Odds are some one local would
want to get it less shipping.

Tony