Old February 4th 05, 07:40 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by the "FAA's computer", but support for
GPS RAIM Prediction and Outage Reporting which went live in November
1995. The information is disseminated to all FSSes (currently 61? I
can't remember exactly... A-76 will result in the consolidation over
the next couple of years). The prediction is for NPA only, so the only
required inputs are destination and time of approach. Only outages
lasting 5 minutes or longer are reported.

I won't touch 'easily digestable' as that could warrant an RFP for an
entire new newsgroup devoted to the subject, let alone another thread
:P

Regards,
Jon