Old May 24th 08, 07:16 AM
bagmaker bagmaker is offline
Senior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia

I've spent a lot of time looking at the XCSOAR Tactical Glide program. I
am attracted to it partly due to its functionality and he fact that its
FREE...I am running an IPAQ 3955 PPC2002 and a Holux GR-271 Compact Flash
GPS Receiver. I have downloaded XCSOAR 5.14 onto the PDA...I am now
LOST...I live in Va Beach Va and fly out of the Tidewater Soaring Society
at Garner Airfield 3VA8. I need to know what files I will need to
sucessfully run this program...

I assume you have searched the group, Travis?

http://www.nabble.com/xcsoar-user-f3437.html

There are all the answers, you can ask anything!

Bagger