Old July 1st 03, 08:04 PM

: But if it were me I woulda sprung for one piece
: of fancy new equipment: one of those PS Engineering combination
: audio panel/intercoms with the built-in CD player

The intercom,audio panel, and GPS/COM were the first things we put
in. That was when we were still planning on a simple VFR panel. Upon
pricing old equipment like the KX-170B, it quickly became apparent that
for only very slightly more money, we could go with old-school digital
IFR. Doing it over I'd probably put in a little better intercom, but this
one works fine and has a "good sounding" name.

-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *
* - teach what you do. *