Old December 27th 04, 04:41 PM
keithw

Default ? on Gliding in Canada or US pilots

For flying Cowley I would refer you to Tony Burton with the Alberta
Soaring Council . There is also information available on the ASC
website. http://www.soaring.ab.ca/

This link will take you to a page on the Invermere Soaring website that
explains the foreign pilot rquirements for Invermere..But I would also
suggest that you contact Trevor Florence directly for any further
information . His e-mail link is on the website.

requirements.http://www.soartherockies.com/info/visitors.php

Keith

--
keithw
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -