Old February 24th 05, 03:41 AM
bernard spilman

MS FS2004 seems to have more tools and a vast community of
users creating many add-ons. You can always get advice on most subjects.

That being said, I have not personally made many visual changes in FS2004,
but used Airport For Windows extensively in earlier versions. (The current
release
is Airport 3.0, I believe). Rwy12 Object Placer is another. Afcad2 is very
useful
for adding AI parking, navaids, taxiways to FS airports.
Good luck, welcome to Hell!
WS

"Dot" wrote in message
ink.net...
What are folks favorite tools for making realistic airports.

I'm looking for pointers or FAQ's to get started.
I interested in making more realistic signs, buildings and pavement.

I haven't decided on a sim yet. It could be MSFS, X-Plane, FlightGear or
whatever depending on the the airport scenery tools and peoples
experiences with them.

Thanks for your opinions,
Drew