Old May 21st 05, 01:44 PM
Matt Whiting

Brad Salai wrote:

I live in upstate NY, and while you can't fly every day, the weather isn't
terrible, it is inexpensive (relative to So. Calif.) and there are
interesting places to fly to close by (but not as many as So Calif.). There
is a club where I live (I'm not a member) that costs $350 to join, $25 a
month dues, and has five airplanes from a Cherokee140 at $50/hr wet, to a
Dakota at $85. The instructor is $22/hr.

On the other hand, I just spent four days in Albequerque, and the weather
there is sweet! Blue skys all the time, you have a hard time finding a
cloud. I actually heard a forcast where they said that there might be a few
clouds on Thursday. Not solid overcast like we get here, a few clouds.

We call that "clear" in PA! :-)

Matt