Old November 29th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Roy Smith

Default Instrument Check Ride - What navigation equipment can I use ?

In article ,
Thomas Borchert wrote:

Roy,

. I would expect to
see you running the pre-flight A/P checks per the checklist.

Ah, here's a question I have: Would you do/expect the full check
including engaging the A/P on the ground and watching the servos do
their thing when you turn the DG or the OBS? Or would the A/P internal
test routine (I'm thinking of the S-TEC 50 here) suffice?

Thansk!

The FAA is very into checklists. Do whatever the checklist that came with
the A/P says.