Old July 18th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Maxie seems to disapprove of x-poasts. Not very social is he?

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Stealth Pilot
says...

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:24:23 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , dave
hillstrom says...

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:26:47 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:cRGek.20473$%q.9346 @newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Pearls before swine.

Bertie

Meaning you don't have one either, but wanted to cross post
something. ==

Nppe, I said "Pearls before Swine"

Look up above!

Maxine gets confused by the whole concept of x-poasting.

How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at
all?

"Look, Ma! Im ~three~ places at once right now!"

That's all well and good, but Maxine can't count that high...

you know, just as a valid medical red herring here, 'cause it is
interesting.
if maxie the loon had no counting ability, or that part of the brain
used for higher math were damaged, three is actually the highest
number he'd be able to count to.
there are some amazonian tribes that live in such tightly tree'd
areas that they never see much of anything at a time. they have never
developed the higher math area in the brain and so can count like
one, two, three, many. patients with brain damage to the area retain
the ability to count up to 3.
as I said, a red herring.

4.
now that is a huge number. maxie would have lotsa problems with
four.

I've heard of the one, two, three, many issue before.

But for Maxine to have brain damage, first he'd have to have a
brain...

Let's put it another way.

Maxine couldn't spell "IBM" if'n you spotted him the "I" and the "B".

Snort!

I had heard of some tribe who couldn't count past 15 or so, but not one
who couldn't count to 4. Got anything else on them or should I just ask
maxie for his family tree?

The one he swings by his tail from?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"