Old October 8th 03, 11:11 AM
Siggi Ingason

SOLD..

"Siggi Ingason" wrote in message
Hi,

I've got a Palm Vx and GPS companion unit (which fits onto the back of the
palm) for sale, as I've just completed my first 50K from Lee on Solent to
Parham, I found it invaluable, as I would not have found the Parham site
without it. The only reason I'm selling the Palm and GPS unit is because

my
company has decided to give me a nice new iPaq unit. The software on the
Palm is the famous "Soaringpilot" sw which can be found at : -

http://www.soaringpilot.org

Both units are boxes and are as new with all accessories. £120 UKP +
postage. (I'm located near Southampton on the south cost of England)

If your interested or want more info on this type of setup, you can email

me
at

Happy flying

Siggi