Old January 16th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Newps,

You said the Bonanza was not the right plane for you but the Trinidad
is? Holy Cow.

Two words:

- Doors!
- Visibility!

I'll grant you the extra door, wish I had it, especially a gull wing
door, that's cool. Visibility? Nope, I don't think so. They'd be
equal in the respect, plus the overriding downside to the Trinidad is a
complete and total lack of parts without having to order them in. Plus,
doing upgrades or getting an STC for something cool. I learned from the
Cardinal I owned. It's like owning an Apple computer. All the new and
great programs come out for the PC and maybe they come out for the
Apple. Maybe.