Old March 7th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jack Allison

Default The pledge

john smith wrote:
You might try a Swiffer or Endust on your furniture if Pledge isn't working.

Excellent response. A worthy opponent for Montblack arises!

Now there's a compliment...or a challenge to MontBlack, whichever you
prefer :-)

Personally, I find that Pledge works great for cleaning our windshield.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado