Old April 6th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default DA42 partner needed in Minneapolis

That's one hell of an expensive way to travel at 160 kts.

Cary wrote:

On Apr 4, 11:01 pm, "Dan" wrote:

Just curious, what do you estimate the hourly cost to operate is?

--Dan

On Apr 3, 1:02 pm, "Cary" wrote:

I am looking for a multi-rated partner for my new DA42. It will be
based at KANE. I love the plane but can not afford to keep it by
myself. If anyone is interested, please contact me for further
details.

Cary
CP-ASMEL/IA

My insurance is $9K/year, hangar is $300/mo, registration is $1000/yr.
Engine replacement is $20K per engine at 2400 hrs, and fuel is 12 gal/
hr JetA (currently 2.65/gal self-serve). This is not exactly hourly
costs, but this is how I think of it.

Cary