Old May 19th 04, 11:25 PM
Krztalizer

Default Please check your files - any Mosquito photographs?

Hello to all. I know that a lot of us have run into various aircraft over the
years and I think its likely that some of you have photographs of DH-98
Mosquitos from some time in your past. I am in the process of gathering Mossie
photos for YAMB (Yet Another Mosquito Book) and have collected some 200
hardcopy photographs with extensive captioning. I am full up with RR299 /
T.III dual control trainer photos (that famous airshow performer from the
70s-90s), but we lack nightfighter images (only 9 out of 200). Please consider
loaning me whatever photos you have that show a Mosquito - I will pay postage
both ways and return your originals immediately. Besides, you all know where
to find me.

Press photos are fine - all photos will be given credit to the copyright holder
and the person that sends them. Please give me an email offline and I will
make arrangements and many thanks in advance for considering my request.

v/r
Gordon
USN SAR

An LZ is a place you want to land, not stay.