Old January 14th 04, 11:01 PM
plumb bob

"Mike Beede" wrote in message
In article t52Nb.51207$I06.290642@attbi_s01, plumb bob

wrote:

Kind of . . . rude. My take is that no one will send more than
one report (actually I sent several before the first reply).

Well, it is the truth, is it not? Why do people get a crab up their ass

when
someone takes a FREE idea and makes a buck off it. Good for him and I've
never bought the book. So don't buy the book and shut up, ok. Find

something
significant to bitch and complain about instead.

Like I said, because it's rude. It goes without saying that I'm not

getting
paid for the friggin' reports. Even if it didn't, email has no legal

effect,
so why not send something that just says "thanks a lot" instead of
something that sounds like it was crapped out by a lawyer? As for
"significant," it always astounds me how there's always someone
that gets a crab up their ass when someone bitches about something.

Go cry yourself a river, over nothing.

Mike Beede

P.S., By the way, I've never heard "gets a crab up their ass" before.

Very
picturesque. Thanks.

You're welcome. It's my own idea. And it is free. You're welcome to use it,
make a profit from it, and I will not charge you for it.