Old June 22nd 05, 09:09 AM
Markus

Default how to cope with negative g´s?

Hi,

I wonder what you have to say about how to train myself to better cope
with negative g´s!
The problem I have is, that whenever I do a series of (hard) negative
manouvers (say between -5 and -6.5g) I get headache and my face shows a
zillion of small red spots (bursted veins) which disappear again after a
day or two.
I read an article from Patty Wagstaff, where she speaks about that, but
leaves the answer whether or not this is dangerous to my health in the
long term open.
I´m not doing this too often (fly a whole sequence of hard negative
manouvers), but right at the moment I need to train it quite a bit and so
I don´t have much of an option...

Please let me know what you think!

Regards,
Markus