Old July 2nd 05, 12:00 AM
Dudley Henriques

"john smith" wrote in message
.. .
Dudley Henriques wrote:
My g workload doing demonstrations in WW2 type stuff was nowhere near
what you guys flying unlimited maneuvers have to deal with, and even in
the Pitts, my routines were tame compared to the stuff the guys are doing
today.
I've always believed that when it comes to acro of any kind, physical
fitness is the key; then working into the schedule slowly and maintaining
it through practice to keep the body acclimated.

Dudley, when you were flying a Pitts, the "big" engine was what, 100 hp?
:-))

Well, not quite back to "Lil Stinker, that's for sure. The last Pitts I flew
was an S1T with a 200 FI IO-360 coupled with a Hartzell CS :-)

I'm not THAT old!!!! :-)))
Dudley