Old January 7th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Default China's stealth jet -J-20

"Ray O'Hara" wrote in message

No, I don't think that. I'm pretty sure the J-20 program exists, because
credible people say so. As to whether the program will produce some
quantities of very capable flying fighters in the '20's, I consider it
unrealistic to assess the Chinese as being technologically primitive, so
I give them 50% chance of doing so. I suspect you rate the chances of
J-20 success as 0% for the rest of the 21st century.

AHS

the OP was talking as if it already exists,
you are putting your spin on what he said ands what I said.

when they produce the protype get back to me.
lots of projects exist, some even come to fruition.
but as they say. don't count your chickens until they hatch.

On of the problems when dealing with a socity like China
is that its hard to know when they have produced a
prototype. They tend to look less tolerantly on plane
spotters than western natons.

Keith