Old August 2nd 14, 06:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_10_]

Default 304S Jet available now

I have had several health issues and quite frankly little time to fly so I've flown this glider only 3 times since it arrived in the USA this year. I also own partnerships in 4 other gliders that I share expences with and and flown only 1 flight in 1 of these this year so I am glider poor and need to reduce this burden.....The 304S is an 18 Meter with JET sustainer. Absoultely flys like a dream...easy to fly well.....honest 51/1 supership.Performance is equal to or better than anything else in the 18M class today! Jet is simplest of all motorized glider options to operate and works beautifully....and is a blast to fly..Roger Ramjet approved!
ser# 031. US Experimental Certificate issued and FAA required restrictions have been flown off so ready to fly anywhere. Arrived in USA May 2014. Intended as a factory demonstrator for USA so exceptionally equipped. Exceptional among all new 18M sailplanes with performance equal to or better than any, Quality and features second to none! Factory installed LX9000 with stick remote, Becker AR6201, Trig Transponder prepaired (transponder not included but all factory installation there for plug n' play, Winter instruments, Dual batteries. Nearly all factory options included. Factory new Cobra trailer with all popular options, special top lifting option for heavy tops (extra weight for wing extensions)Tinted canopy, optional trim weight system, Leather interior, extra-large cockpit for comfort even with larger pilots! All deluxe IMI tow out gear +++ Factory installed JET sustainer. This is NOT your model airplane Jet system used by some manufacturers but a thoroughly tested and documented system as used by military operations. Completely automatic and computer controlled. This glider was ordered and intended as a demonstrator prior to my selling Wings & Wheels to current owners. I no longer compete and this exceptional glider should be in the hands of a competition pilot since the glider is itself a winner! See HpH promo video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Qw...ature=youtu.be Factory price with all options and delivery costs is over $190,000.00 , BUT, The "right" buyer will get an exceptional ship at an exceptional price. If you are the right person for such a ship please give me a call....
Tim Mara (former owner of Wings & Wheels) (716)763 3215