Old July 12th 18, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Cobra Trailer Bearings

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8:51:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I screwed up big time and burned the bearings on both wheels by leaving the brake on (I know, I'm getting forgetful). Wings and Wheels is out of the ALCO 1637 bearing sets and will not get any until mid August. Does anyone have two of these bearing sets? I need them early next week so that I can go to Mackay,ID for some of the best soaring ever.

If anyone can help me out, please contact me at .

Stu Larimore
2Z
208-724-0587

Looks right! Bearing dimensions are correct for my current 2007 Cobra 5-Bolt with DG808C in it.
The dimensions Mitch posted are for the 4-Bolt drum.

Ask AL-KO?