Old August 23rd 05, 06:10 AM
Michael Wise

In article ,
"Brett" wrote:

He trapped aboard on one of VS-33's Hoovers, and a red carpet was rolled
out for him (literally). He wore an olive drab uniform bedecked with
ribbons and pins (despite the fact that he was non-military

I believe you might find that the Sultan attended, and is a graduate of the
Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

Great, so he attended an academy. What military did he ever actually
serve in? And how did he get all those ribbons* and such in this
mystical military?

--Mike

*in my 1987 cruise book photos, I count approx. 20 ribbons as well as
some sort of airborne/jump wings on his K-mart uniform