Old March 3rd 07, 08:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Trailer tow vehicle fuel pumps

wrote:

why the sudden concern about landing out? and finding any reason
possible to avoid it at all costs? Mechanical breakdowns are a
possibility no matter what we drive (or fly). Its something we may
have to deal with and a risk we take.

Aren't you flying something that resembles more a hollowed-out log
than a mechanical device?

It's almost flyin' time again, and we are just getting antsy, that's
all. There's almost nothing else left to think about now, except
trailer and tow-car breakdowns, parachute water landings, and of
course the Cherry-Patch.

Jack