Old August 30th 03, 05:44 AM
BUFDRVR

Default USAF RAPE Academy

A department official who had read the report, speaking on condition of
anonymity, said the survey done this year showed that 109 of the 579
female cadets surveyed, or 18.8 percent, said they had been sexually
assaulted in their time at the academy. Sexual assault was defined as
anything from unwanted touching to rape.

First let me say I am no fan of the USAFA. I believe as a money saving venture
it should be closed down. However this rape thing has gotten out of control. If
you go to University of Maryland or University of Southern California (just two
random schools) and survey females there you'll get a rate of at least 18.8%,
especialy when you say "unwanted touching" is rape.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"