Old July 15th 04, 02:00 AM
Vaughn

"Mal" wrote in message
Have fun is it a snow plough of bob cat..

Blanic ! Blanik two seater glider picture

http://www.mals.net/scgc/pages/LET%2...l%20Kovari.htm ?

I had a ADO and did 0.5 in a C172SP right on sunset 0.2 night flying 63
hours total now.

I have a bunch of my early flying hours in the Blanik. To this day, it is
my only retractable time. Of course; they would never let me actually retract
the gear! Does that count?

Since this is also posted to raa, the Blanik can do basic aerobatics. The
one I used to fly would drop a wing enthusiastically in a deep stall and, not
surprisingly, made a great spin trainer. Also sometimes used as a jump plane
because it can be flown without the canopy.
http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/skydivers.html (bottom of page).

Vaughn