Old August 5th 05, 01:01 PM
Scott D

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 00:58:24 -0500, "Montblack"
wrote:

(Scott D wrote)
We had a big Colorado Coastie's party here in Colorado Springs in
celebration of the 215 birthday. We had over 200 people attend. It
was great. Met up with some fellow shipmates that I didnt even know
lived nearby.

Coast Guard and Colorado??? :-)

Montblack

Yea, that's kind of what I thought, but there are a lot of retired and
ex coasties, not to mention a few active that are stationed at NORAD.
But hey, when I got recruited back in the 80's, I had to go to
Albuquerque to see the recruiter. I thought that was very strange, Go
figure.

Scott D.