Old November 24th 03, 08:30 PM
Guenther Eichhorn

Hi,

I have a list of Pitts types on-line on my aerobatics website at:

http://acro.harvard.edu/ACRO

in the section [Other Aerobatics Info].

Aerotek was the name of the company that produced the Pitts for a while. the company
changed names a few times, the current one is Aviat.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn |
ADS Project Scientist | Phone: 617-495-7260
http://ads.harvard.edu | Fax: 617-496-7700
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
1815 Mass. Ave., MS-31, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA

In article ,
"Wendy" writes:
Hi-

I've a few questions concerning S1 types. The -C I know has an AEIO-320,
with ailerons on the lower wing. The -S, I believe, has an AEIO-360 along
with four ailerons. Must it also have a constant speed prop to be a true
S1S? And how does the -S differ from the -T? Lastly, can anyone enlighten
me on the differences, if any, between Aerotek and Aviat?

TIA-
Wendy