Old January 17th 05, 03:22 AM
G.R. Patterson III

ShawnD2112 wrote:

I've often thought about attitude and altitude control with power and
elevator in various combinations and have wondered if it's possible to get a
taildragger to literally drag it's tailwheel on the runway with the mains
off, and do it intentionally, kind of like slowflight but REALLY low over
the runway.

It's possible in a Maule. I'm not sure I could do it with the flaps up, however,
and that may be your problem with the T-crate. Does it have flaps?

George Patterson
The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.