Old January 6th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Fastest Single

John Doe wrote:
"Rachel" wrote in message

DaveB wrote:

Anyone know what's the fastest single engine prop aircraft that could
be used for corporate use? Lets say 6-8 passengers.

Thanks in advance
Daveb

We use PC12's, but that's a little more room than you're asking for - and
a turboprop. I have a friend who swears by the Piper Meridian - the
piston version is the Mirage.

Here's an article on six seat pistons..

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/cont.../showdown.html

I guess none of those are "fast" but I'm not sure anything in that class
is.

Sounds like he is asking for up to 8 pax (10 seats).

I don't think the Meridian will hold that many.

Yeah, I was thinking on the six side. My vote is the PC12, but I'm biased.