Old December 22nd 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
karel

Default Can I build one of you items?

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

I'm getting closer to the point where I will be working on the panel of
my 601XL and I need to ask you a question. I have little to know
electronics experience. Of course I'd never had any metal working
experience and I think I'm doing a pretty good job on my plane.

So the question is how much experience does it take to build one of your
marker receivers (RST-523) and what tools will be needed?

Gig Giacona

This was supposed to be straight to RST.

Seems questions to Jim have better chances
to get an answer here than in his own mailbox.
I mailed him once with a question on
(an estimation of) shipping costs
and never got an answer.