Old November 29th 19, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default How did you install your FLARM brick and/or ADS-B Out?

On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 2:43:10 AM UTC-5, Delta8 wrote:
I do have a question if it will pick up Power Flarm /Flarm equipped
aircraft? I do want to add a Flarm system in the future . Does Power
Flarm/Flarm need to be integrated with the Stratux system ? Would I get
collision warnings from my own Flarm system?

You might want to read the material here to get a better understanding
of the different systems you are asking about:
http://www.nadler.com/GliderPilotUSA...FlarmHome.html