Old September 14th 04, 09:41 PM
BUFDRVR

ArtKramr wrote:

You don't understand cabdrvr. WW II was a real shooting war.

This was expected.

Hard to
believe since that is war outside your personal experience.

This is not hard to believe at all.

I believe personal experience is worth more than just reading books.

I believe personal experience is worth its value on insight into the expanse of
a persons experience, no more and no less.

But maybe you should read a few books on WW II and find out what a real
shooting war is all about

I've read, by my quick counting of my book shelf, at least twenty books on
WWII, including 7 on the air war portion.

If you can't experience it, you can at least dream
about it.

You're sad and pathetic.

Then you can tell everyone how much you know about WW II.

I know more than you, I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, but you only have
yourself to blame. You rested on your laurels believing your own very small
experience to amount to superior, all knowing knowledge. Try reading, for
beginners, "Mighty Eighth" by Roger Freeman.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"