Old February 20th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default VOR approach- when to descend from the FAF

On Feb 20, 12:33*pm, Les Izmore wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 05:41:20 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:53*pm, Les Izmore wrote:

This is being treated like some kind of academic
angels-on-the-head-of-a-pin question. *It is not.

It is academic.

Two choices, very simple. *Either you are on the final approach
course, or not. *If not, you go missed, nothing complicated.

I think you need to go back and re-read the original post.

Why? My response was directed to you.

It was a very academic question and I responses were to what I quoted
on you, not the original poster.

If I wanted to respond to the original post, I would have done so.

Your response at best was very questionable, and see what I quoted on
what I was questioning.

Allen