Old July 23rd 03, 02:33 PM
Jay Masino

Jeff wrote:
damn, my shop charges $1100 for the inspection alone. then its like 65$ an hour
to fix the gigs. My annual 2 months ago was $5000.00 on my Turbo Arrow III, most
was in parts and labor for the gear and some seals in the engine that needed
replaced. They also charged me 35$ to put in in my tires.

$1100 doesn't seem unreasonable for the inspection of a Turbo Arrow. $65
per hour also isn't that unreasonable, if you consider what a lot of auto
shops charge per hour. And finally, $35 to install tires isn't that bad.
It probably has a lot to do with what area of the country you live in.

-- Jay

__!__
Jay and Teresa Masino ___(_)___
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/ ! ! !

Checkout http://www.oc-adolfos.com/
for the best Italian food in Ocean City, MD and...
Checkout http://www.brolow.com/ for authentic Blues music on Delmarva