Old June 16th 04, 05:27 AM
Louis Gallego

I'm just about finished with the fuselage kit, wings come next week. I have
to say, the plans and photo instruction book is great. Building the kit is
straight forward, with no fancy curves/ procedures to work around. I flew
the kit plane twice and it was very responsive. It would bank quickly, but
you really had to push the stick firmly if you wanted to really horse it
around. This is great for me, it felt very stable, but could turn quickly
if you really wanted to. It was a bit pitch sensitive, but I got use to it
within the 1/2 hour intro flight. I am going to put the electric trim
switch on the stick though.

Nice kit, great support, frequent website building updates, don't need
anyone to buck riviets.

Louis Gallego

"dan" wrote in message

Dan Tappan

I am about to send for plans and rudder "starter" kit for the CH 601. I
would be very interested in talking to
anyone flying one. I am thinking about the 6 cyl. Jab for power. I am
interested mostly in how it fly's, what it is like in a xwind and rough
air.Thanks guys.