Old December 14th 04, 06:55 PM
Clamer Meltzer

"Michael" skrev i melding
oups.com...
Different governments have different approaches to this. For example,
Holland has a hard and fast rule - no aerobatics below 500 AGL, ever.
I didn't know about that until I met an aerobatic competitor and
occasional airshow performer from there. He likes the regulation - it
eliminates perssure to go lower. On the other hand, Holland is not
exactly known for its airshow excellence.

As far as I know this is not entirely correct. Frank Versteegh from The
Netherlands flies excellent displays with his Extra 300L and has an
Unlimited aerobatics authorization down to 30 feet AGL.

Rgds

Clamer