Old December 11th 03, 08:09 PM
Snowbird

vincent p. norris wrote in message . ..
Jay, I think it's the other way round: When kids stop dreaming about
flying, they stop playing with airplanes.

Kids play with toys that already interest them, not vice versa.

Well, yes and no. Given a choice, kids play with toys that interest
them, in ways which interest them, but a kid who might be interested
in airplanes won't play w/ 'em if they don't have 'em.

Pilots no longer wear helmet, goggles, and a
silk scarf.

They don't? DAMN! Now I gotta rework my Christmas list !

Sydney (OK, I admit I haven't seen any silk scarves, but the
helmet and googles seem fairly common)