Old March 16th 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default Discus 2a cockpit size

On Mar 16, 6:09*pm, Stephen wrote:
Who's the tallest person flying a discus 2a? * Anyone over 6' tall
flying one? *What's the comfort level for a 6 foot 1 inch person for
6+ hours?

Inquiring minds want to know. ....

Steve

I flew a Ventus 2a twice last year. I'm 6 feet even, a bit under
200#. Fairly 'normal' build but with somewhat wide shoulders from 30
years of competitive swimming. I fit okay. Never flew more than 4
hours, but that was fine. If it had been my own ship, would have
invested more in things like the perfect parachute, cockpit storage
for drinking water bags etc. I'm assuming the D2a cockpit is more or
less similar, only without the flappy thingy handle.

P3