Old March 15th 04, 06:37 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
(AllanStern) wrote:

PatricAFB Area Log - Sunday, 14 March 2004

Commwere heard from various acrobatic acft at the Tico Airshow;
thair-air cueing was heard on 127.775. Also snagged comms from several of
thairshow acft returning home after the show.
Snoopy Blimpilot has long chat with Patrick Tower.

I saw a really nice sight yesterday, as some of my neighbors returned
from TICO.

The 5 Marchetti Mavericks (SF-260s) were formed in a Vee, with Gene Mc
Neely in his T-6 in the slot (all nice and tight). They overflew Spruce
Creek and formed echelon right. They did a beautiful fan break as they
came overhead and broke to downwind for landing.