Old January 15th 07, 05:16 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Phil Kyle

Default pounder

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Mr Pounder" Mr verbally sodomised in
.uk:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
"Mr Pounder" Mr
verbally sodomised
in . uk:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" Mr
verbally
sodomised in
. uk:

"ah" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

.

..
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
-secrets.

om
.
..
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message

.uk.
..
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits &
words.

Mr Pounder

Fight!

btw, hi, Mr Pounder!
--
ah

Greetings ah.

Fancy an argument?

What the fsck makes you think I want to argue?
--
ah

It was only a question, calm down Sir.
Some people, always looking for an argument!
{Slumps off to look for Bruce}

You are too easy, sometimes
--
ah

I was being kind to you. I deleted my initial reply.
Now, where were we?
Oh yes.
Fancy an argument?

I bet you just love petrol.
--
ah

I would love to understand what you are talking
about..... old flame.

Mr Pounder

Bit more of a flame if you're talking about petrol.

--
Phil KyleT

I can never understand ah's postings, so I tried to read
in-between the text.

HE MAN EYE AYNT KNOT DOOPLISITUSS!!1!

Well gerroutofere then! Yer no good!

--
Phil KyleT

And then some.

Mr Pounder

Then some what?

--
Phil KyleT

You explain to me what ah was talking about.
Then I will tell you what I was talking about.

Mr Pounder

I've no idea.

Yes, you seldom do.

****.