Old April 7th 17, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

Default Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

Thanks Frank and my apologies to John Smith.

No worries, I had to show my drivers lisc. to my wife when we first met.

I haven't been around for years figuring out all the players in this community.

As far as I can tell, the Gliderport.aero works for me to upload a file and replay it. I was't aware there was a cell phone tracking option, nothing came up under SSA. I'm in SoCal so cell coverage is quite extensive. I've just purchased my first plane (Russian AC-4C) and have been outfitting it (transponder, S100, Flarm). it would be nice if the wife and other could track me poking holes in the sky.

John