Old August 4th 03, 04:44 AM
Randy L.

Mr. Zee,
I installed the FS Genesis 38-meter Rocky Mountain Terrain Mesh for FS2002,
and I really liked it. However, you do take a large framerate hit when you
run this terrain mesh. The framerate hit was so significant on my computer,
that I haven't decided if I want to install in in FS2004 yet. It makes the
terrain elevations look much more realistic, I just am not sure if its worth
the framerate tradeoff or not.

Randy L.
"Mr Zee" wrote in message
Any opinions on their products? I went to the web site and they have a

nice
deal: $150 for unlimited downloads. I couldn't find any 'before and

after'
pictures though. It seems like a nice product for somone (like me) who is
more interested in watching the scenery roll by then flying. Thanks.