Old August 5th 03, 07:46 PM
tom

"Randy L." wrote:

Mr. Zee,
I installed the FS Genesis 38-meter Rocky Mountain Terrain Mesh for FS2002,
and I really liked it. However, you do take a large framerate hit when you
run this terrain mesh. The framerate hit was so significant on my computer,
that I haven't decided if I want to install in in FS2004 yet. It makes the
terrain elevations look much more realistic, I just am not sure if its worth
the framerate tradeoff or not.

I ported it to FS2004 - it runs OK if you reduce the cloud complexity.

Better to turn off weather altogether when flying in that area.

-=tom=-