Old July 5th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default Pix and video of my biplane formation flight

In article . com,
Jay Honeck wrote:

As promised:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/biplane...ion_flight.htm

It really was the flight of a lifetime. As I was sitting in that
cockpit, leather helmet on, scarf streaming in the wind, perfectly
comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt on a lovely July evening, I
realized that heaven could very well be just like this.... Flying
behind a classic radial engine, with an antique biplane on each
wing...

Great pics, Jay! C'mon, guys, tighten it up!

Is the P-6E full scale? It looks great!

Did you get to meet the SX-300 gang from Spruce Creek there Monday,
Tuesday?