Old June 10th 08, 07:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default A new member??

"Phil Hoare" wrote in
:

Good morning to all who read this site.

My name is Phil Hoare and I live in Tea Gadens NSW Australia just
north of Newcastle. I keep in constant contact with this site and have
enjoyed the many and varied pics that other readers send in.

I spend a lot of time at the Williamtown RAAF home to the 77 Squadron
of Hornets and am a great aviation enthusiast.

I have many hundreds of various pics I have taken at airshows in Aust
and overseas and will select a few for your perusal in the near
future.

Cherers and enjoy your day - for those outside Aus it is Sunday
morning here 11.37am on 8 June.

Welcome aboard, Phil!

Bob ^,,^ in Seattle, where we are working diligently to keep your
Wedgetails relatively dust-free...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	737-7ESBBJ  N378BC  A30-001  aBFI  11-04  02.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	26450