Old January 5th 04, 06:20 PM
Del Rawlins

On 05 Jan 2004 06:04 AM, RU ok posted the following:

RARE? INSIGHTS:

1. I look forward to most every post from a@aa....
[and you too, Del.]

That could just as easily be explained as morbid curiosity.

2. Conversely, Pac has long been filtered from view.

About the time I start to agree with him on something he goes and says
something else which makes me want to smack him.

3. Although I do enjoy and his line of reasoning....
I would be more than a little surprised for Pac and BWB
to be one in the same. Don't 'axe' me why......
might hafta' kill ya'.

I just don't see the resemblance between Pac and Bill. There are some
things missing which would come through no matter how hard Bill tried to
conceal his true identity. My policy is to axe first and shoot
questions later, as evidenced by the various hatchets, tomahawks, and
other cutting/chopping implements hanging conveniently in my shop. 8^)

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/