Old December 12th 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
rckchp

Default Metalworking tools

I have some slightly used RV tools (for any metal aircraft project for
that matter) to dispose of, rivet gun, rivet squeezer, bucking bars,
clecos, etc., etc......most of the stuff was acquired from Avery tools
for an RV6 project that was sold off. I'm selling for 1/2 the price
seen in the 2004 Avery catalog, plus shipping.....but local NJ pickup
preferred. Too much to list here so anyone interested, email me
direct and I'll return email a list of what is available. Good chance
for anyone contemplating starting a metal aircraft project to get
started acquiring necessary metal working tools at low expense.

Rich A.