Old December 18th 09, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Flight Instructors- all different

Holy Cow. I couldn't get a reservation for one of the planes
at the flight school for over a week, so...I decided to use
a different airport's CFI and get a lesson in his plane.

This is how I learned that in a bad economy, some CFI's
will try to run up the clock just chattering in the office,
then spend as little time as possible letting you fly their
plane. And really, would a breath mint kill you? Then he
bills me for "ground school" because we looked at the
AOPA website? Hell, I'm already a member.

Anyway, you just have to be careful up front. I've got a
cessna booked in a few days, but in the meantime there's
a nice CFI I've learned about with a Cherokee Warrior and
that sounds exciting! Or for a longer drive I can get in a
Diamond Star, which would be awesome.

It's all part of the adventure.

---
Mark