Old September 7th 17, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down formaintenance for a couple of months

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 1:30:05 PM UTC-5, Paul T wrote:
Entry point club class $20-25k
Entry point Std class $60k+
Entry point 15m class $ 80k+
Entry point 18m class $ 150k+
Entry point 20m class $150 k+
Entry point Open class $ 200k+

Entry point for ex World Class $20-25k. Entry point for 13.5m Class $100k+

and we wonder why the sport is in decline?

If anyone wants a nice entry-level 15m glider I'll happily sell my LS6-b for $79,999. Proven contest racer able to keep up with -27s on a good day (especially in weaker eastern conditions) with a good stick actuator.

66