Old November 28th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Peter Dohm

Default Death of the newsgroup.

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...

I went and looked in again.
I dunno, Dan.
The forum format doesn't work for me.
TOO many topics, and too little traffic.

Richard Lamb
email me:
web site:
www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

That's the same way that it looked to me.

Unless I have a specific issue to search, probably related to a current
project, the forum format is simply too tedious for normal reading and
exchange of ideas. Perhaps someone will find a way to implement an HTTP
based format that can work like NNTP; but, so far, I haven't seen it
Regrettably, I am not presently able to provide a news server that could
host a moderated group until the related service could gain general
acceptance--so I will just have to put up with the situation as it exists
and hope that the condition proves temporary.

Peter Dohm